Monday, July 25, 2011

Eat a Twinkie you Skinny Bitch!

*segment of an amazing argument between two very fabulous, very ghetto men at Charlotte Beach last week*

I wish I was told to eat a Twinkie. God knows I could cut a bitch for a Twinkie right now.

With my new found abundance of time, and amazing new schedule (8:00 - 4:00 anyone?!) I have no excuses for not working out. I've been working hard to use the MyFitnessPal app on my (awesome new!) iPhone. I'm allowed a whopping 1200 net calories a day. Even with a kick ass day of cardio like today, this isn't much. I really enjoy eating, I love cooking and I love eating out - Buffalo has some amazing restaurants! What I don't really enjoy is seeing how all of my face-stuffing adds up to ridiculous calorie totals.

I want to lose weight but I want a damn piece of cake. It's the last week for July flavors at Zillycakes, people!!!! And pizza and porch beers and twinkies...which I don't really eat by the way, but just the thought of junk food is so enticing.



Just push through it. Give it everything you've got. If I'm not willing to do something good for myself, why would anyone else? The Best Boy and his outrageous weight loss is my inspiration.

But how many more mantras and pieces of motivation do I need to provide myself? Why can't I just make this work? I just need to budge past 170. I can't even think of the last time I've been below this (horrific) mark. College? In one year I'll be getting married. In a pretty white dress. To the man I love. With a bajillion pictures taken of me. And friends and family who are in much better shape than I am.

HOW MUCH MORE MOTIVATION DO I NEED?

Sigh....it's always part of a bigger problem, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. I love the motivation photo! :)

    YOU my dear are stunning and will be such a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete